Use our exclusive Swaper promo code to receive a free 2% bonus interest rate on all investments made by the Auto-Invest Portfolio by invest more than 5000 EUR for at least three months.
Swaper has recently raised the regular interest rate on all loans to 14%. But investors who sign up through this link automatically qualify for the special Loyalty Bonus and earn an additional +2% on all investments when investing and holding €5,000 for minimum three months.
Important: Swaper has not yet designed a special landing page confirming the activation of the promo code. However, you can rest assured that it has been applied in the background. If the URL in your browser looks something like this, you have used the correct sign up link:
All loans on Swaper come with a fixed yearly rate of 14%. However, loyalty investors get 16% in return for investing more.
How to redeem the Swaper promo code:
Step 1: Register an account
First, you need to register an account. Use this link to do so.
- To become an investor you need to be at least 18 years old, be a resident of a European Economic Area (EEA) country and have a bank account in a bank situated in an EEA country.
Step 2: Complete the verfication process
Next, fill out your personal details to verify your identity.
- You will be asked to upload identification documents during the Identity Verification step of registration. If you choose to skip this step you will be able to upload documents in the ‘My Profile’ section of the platform.
- Please note that Swaper will not process any transfers to your investor account until you have provided them with identification documents.
Step 3: Top up your investor’s account
Add funds to your Swaper account by either making a bank transfer or using TransferWise, Revolut or similar services.
- The first transaction must be made from your personal bank account. Further transfers can be made via TransferWise or Revolut.
- To qualify for Swaper’s loyalty bonus, a certain amount needs to be kept in your account for minimum 3 months.
Step 4: Set up your Auto Invest Portfolio
Last step: Once you’ve added funds to your account, you should create an Auto-Invest Portfolio.
- The Auto-Invest Portfolio is the recommended form of investment with Swaper as it will automatically invest into loans based on your selected criteria.
What is Swaper?
Swaper is an Estonian peer-to-peer lending platform for investing in short-term consumer loans.
How safe is Swaper?
Swaper offers a buyback-guarantee on most loans, meaning you the loan originator will purchase back your investment and repay principal plus interest if the borrowers is late payments for more than 30 days.
Who owns Swaper?
Swaper is owned and run by the Wandoo Finance Group. Wandoo issues loans to consumers and utilise Swaper as platform to refinance these loans through investors. Wandoo has its root in the technology sector and currently staffs over 100 people worldwide.