Today, I’m partnering with BlockFi to bring you an exclusive referral code for their platform. You can get up to 250$ in BTC for free when you register an account and deposit crypto into your BlockFi interest account. You will need to hold your qualifying balance until the following interest payment date to qualify for the bonus. See full terms on the website.
BlockFi is a leading crypto lending platform that allows users to earn compound interest rates on their cryptocurrency savings. If you fancy joining this crypto lending platform, make sure to use our BlockFi referral link when signing up to get up to 250$ USD in BTC for free once you’ve met the qualifying criteria.
- Up to $250 free sign up bonus for new investors
- Available worldwide (see restrictions below)
- Earn interest in-kind or different currency
- Regulated platform
- Free monthly withdrawal
BlockFi promo code terms
|💰 Bonus||$15 – 250 in BTC|
|⌚ Payout term||Single|
|🤝 Condition||Deposit $25+ in crypto|
|⌛ Expiration date||Permanent offer|
BlockFi referral code payout structure
|Deposit amount||Bonus in BTC|
|$25 – $249||$15|
|$250 – $999||$20|
|$1,000 – $4,999||$40|
|$5,000 – $9,999||$75|
|$10,000 – $19,999||$150|
|BTC (Tier 1)||6%|
|ETH (Tier 1)||5.25%|
BlockFi services are available worldwide with a few geographical restrictions:
- BlockFi is not available in: Afghanistan, Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Congo, Cote D’ivoire, Cuba, Cyprus, Eritrea, Fiji, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Palestinian Occupied Territory, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- BlockFi is available in these US states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV
- Interest accounts are not available in: CT, NY
- Trading is unavailable in: CT, GA, HI, NM, NV, NY, VT
BlockFi referral code: FAQ
What is BlockFi?
Founded in 2017, BlockFi is a NYC-based non-bank lending company which offers competitive interest-bearing savings accounts for cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, USDC, and PAX. BlockFi generates interest on assets held by lending funds to institutional and corporate borrowers. Interest is accumulated from the day the platform receives your deposits. Read my full review of BlockFi here.
What are BlockFi’s interest rates?
Users can earn up to 8.6% interest on their deposits. While rates vary, account holders can currently enjoy 6% on BTC, 3.2% on ETH, 4.5% on LTC, 8.6% on USDC, 8.6% on GUSD, and 8.6% on PAX deposits.
Where is BlockFi available?
The BlockFi Interest Account is available to clients worldwide, with a few exceptions. For example, BlockFi is not available to clients located in sanctioned or watchlist countries.
Is BlockFi Safe?
BlockFi keeps reserves stored with the crypto custodian Gemini, a New York trust company regulated by NYDFS.
Is BlockFi Regulated?
BlockFi s registered with the U.S. Department of Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) as a money services business (“MSB”). Furthermore, BlockFi is a licensed and regulated in several states in the US.
How do you get a bonus on BlockFi?
From time to time you can get a Bitcoin bonus on BlockFi by making a trade on any cryptocurrency on the platform, but only during select periods.
How does the BlockFi referral system work?
BlockFi’s referral system works like this: When you refer friends to the platform and they deposit $100 or more into their BlockFi Interest Account, both you and your friend earn $10 in Bitcoin.